Giving Tuesday 2018 Design Contest
Nov. 5, 2018 - Nov. 25, 2018
In anticipation of Giving Tuesday 2018, Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley (RMHGHV) is excited to announce our first-ever art design contest. The winner will be featured at the heart of our Giving Tuesday campaign (t-shirts, flyers, donation pages, note cards and more), which will celebrate and spotlight the tremendous community supporting our House. More to come on that, so stay tuned and follow our social channels on Facebook and Instagram.
Each of you has a unique story that brought you to our doors, an event or circumstance meaningful enough to motivate your involvement with our organization. These stories connect you to our House and one another.
- Don’t Overthink It: Have fun, channel your inner-child and draw from the heart.
- Kids Allowed: No age minimum, so we encourage parents to inspire their little ones to draw what the RMHGHV house means to them.
- Include Your Story: Participants are encouraged to include what drives them to give to RMHGHV.
- Nov. 5, 2018 – Nov. 25, 2018
- Submission deadline: Nov. 25th at 11:59 PM EST
- The winner will be announced on #GivingTuesday (Nov. 27th 2018), and will be at the heart of our #GivingTuesday campaign.
- The winning design will be featured on brand new House merchandise.
Rules & Guidelines
- RMHC® or Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley’s legal name and logo may not be used in design submission.
- Do not include any reference to the name “Ronald McDonald”, or a visual likeness of the Ronald McDonald® character.
- File size must be under 25 MB.
- No vulgar language, figures or representations permitted.
- All standard design formats accepted, from graphic designs to children’s’ drawings.
- Complete the form and upload your submission below.
- Share the contest and your support for us on social media, tell your story and why it drives you to support us. Include #myRMHGHV on all of your social media posts so that we can follow along.
- Follow us on social media and look out for updates as we’ll be sharing stories from across our community