Ronald McDonald House is committed to making sure sick children don’t face the weight of illness alone, our corporate partners make significant monetary gifts, donate goods, services and resources and volunteer their employees’ time. Together, we make sure families can focus on what’s most important—their children.
We hope you are inspired by the courage, hope and strength of the families we serve and will join us to keep more families close.
Ways to Get Involved
- Financial donations- We rely on financial donations from corporations that go directly toward supporting families. Providing them with all the comforts of home and easing some of the emotional and financial burdens they experience when faced with their child’s illness.
- In-kind donation (services or products) – RMHGHV welcomes donations that defray the costs of housing families and offer our corporate partners an opportunity to showcase their products and services-from computer equipment and paper products to services like plumbing and electrical.
- Fundraising – Fundraising programs provide your employees the opportunity to engage in teamwork while actively supporting a meaningful cause. Your organization can assist in raising funds through an existing House program, or as part of a fundraiser created by your team. Samples of events: bake sales, marathons, dress down days.
- Day of Service – Our Day of Service program is designed to give families home-cooked meals and more through the pairing of generous community organizations and a trained
chef. Volunteers from the community will sign up to spend the day at the House working alongside the experienced RMHGHV team and volunteer chefs to create hope, help, comfort, and delicious meals for RMHGHV guest families.
- Event and Program Sponsorship – Supporting RMHGHV can help you reach a target audience, build brand awareness and motivate employees while supporting your community. Contact us today to find out about annual sponsorship opportunities.
Contact Christina at Criley@rmhghv.org for more info.
Our Founding Mission Partner
Our relationship with McDonald’s has been foundational since the inception of the Ronald McDonald House Charities. More than 20% of our annual operating costs are graciously funded by Ronald McDonald House Charities, McDonald’s Corporation, and owner/operators of local McDonald’s restaurants.
Play a key part in helping children heal and families stay together
Whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, our corporate sponsors have been a vital part of helping us deliver comfort and care to children and their families. We tailor partnerships to meet the goals of each corporate donor while also meeting our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of children and their families. We want to extend our sincere gratitude to our corporate partners for their generous support over the past ten years. Not only have they helped fund our programs and services, they’ve given RMHGHV the gift of their time, products and expertise.
Benefits of becoming a Corporate Partner
- Achieve Your Goals – Help your company achieve its social responsibility goals while creating positive community relationships among your employees.
- Make a Big Impact – Directly make a difference in the lives of the children and families the Ronald McDonald Houses of the Greater Hudson Valley supports annually.
- Partner With A Leader – Partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities means association with one of the world’s leading children’s organizations.
Thank you to our Corporate National Partners
Other Ways to Make a Gift
DONOR ADVISED FUNDS:
Giving a gift through Donor Advised Funds is fully tax deductible. Our EIN # is 35-2181050.
Give by transferring stock or mutual funds from your brokerage account. Speak with your tax or financial advisor about potentially significant tax benefits. Conatct Christina at Criley@rmhghv.org for delivery instuctions.