Come join a team of dedicated professionals as we push to make the lives of children and their families better and easier during their time of crisis.
Guest Relations Associate
- Assist families as needed with meals, program activities and any troubleshooting.
- Check families in and out of the rooms, if needed.
- Monitor the flow of traffic in the house, ensuring the safety of the families.
- Ensures all families and guests are following House policies.
- Light housekeeping of common areas such as kitchen, living room, playroom. Laundry, organization, stocking, etc.
- Keep House organized, respect the House, staff and guest families.
- Other duties, as needed.
Must be friendly, courteous, comfortable dealing with families going through difficult situations, reliable, able to work independently, a self starter and take initiative. Comfortable working with a computer and various programs. Physical requirements include the ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs and the ability to walk or stand for long periods as well as use stairs. The right person for this position is able to be on-call at times, work a rotating shift, work holidays, weekends and inclement weather.