Other Ways to Help
Below are just some of the ways for individuals, civic groups, schools, and businesses to get involved and help us care for families, so they can care for their child.
- Host a Party– in lieu of gifts, ask for Wish List items or monetary donations.
- Wish List Drive– collect items from our Wish List.
- Pick a Month to Sponsor Snacks– Your club or organization can pick a month of the year to stock the pantry with snacks.
- Dress Down Day– have each employee or student donate $5 (or other pre-determined amount) to allow them to dress down to work or school on a given day.
- Chores for Charity– have kids at school collect allowance money from weekly chores to donate.
- Hold a Sale– garage sale, bake sale, art sale.
- Host any event– car wash, garage sale, bake sale, or art sale.
Caring Hearts Legacy Society
Leave a legacy of love by making a gift to the Caring Hearts Legacy Society Endowment fund. You will help the Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley carry on its history of making a difference for the children and families we serve.
Supporters can make a gift through bequest in their will or trust by using this language:
“I, [name], of [city, state, zip], give, devise, and bequeath to Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley, federal tax ID #35-2181050, [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose.”
Contact us at 914-493-6455 for more information.
Other Ways to Make a Gift
Donor Advised Funds:
Giving a gift through Donor Advised Funds is fully tax deductible. Our EIN # is 35-2181050.
Give by transferring stock or mutual funds from your brokerage account. Speak with your tax or financial advisor about potentially significant tax benefits. Conatct Christina at Criley@rmhghv.org for delivery instuctions.
Donate your vehicle to help our House!
Did you know that you can donate your used car, truck, boat or RV to specifically benefit Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley? November 15th is National Vehicle Donation Day! But the other 364 days in the year are good too!
Vehicles are picked up for free and donations are tax deductible! Be sure to identify Greater Hudson Valley as the chapter when you receive a call from CARS! This is a wonderful way to help our House. Please click on the picture to learn more.
Click here for more information, or call toll free at (855) 227-7435