Other Ways to Help
Host a Fundraiser
Anyone can host a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House. Simply give us a call to let us know you are interested in raising funds for us and we will send you a form to complete along with any logos you may need to include on materials for the event.
- Host your Kid’s Birthday Party– in lieu of gifts, ask for Wish List items or monetary donations.
- Host any kind of party– whether it’s your birthday, wedding, anniversary or holiday, ask guests to bring donations for Ronald McDonald House in lieu of gifts.
- Wish List Drive– collect items from our Wish List.
- Hold a Pledge Event– walk-a-thon, run or activity and ask participants to collect pledges. Pledges can be per mile, bowling pin, pool lap, etc.
- Host a Tournament– golf, bowling, basketball, etc.
- Jeans Day– have each employee donate $5 (or other pre-determined amount) to allow them to wear jeans to work on a given day.
- Chores for Charity– have kids at school collect allowance money from weekly chores to donate.
- Hold a Sale– garage sale, bake sale, art sale.
- Host any event– car wash, benefit concert, silent auction, or more!
Caring Hearts Legacy Society
Leave a legacy of love by making a gift to the Caring Hearts Legacy Society Endowment fund. You will help the Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley carry on its history of making a difference for the children and families we serve.
Supporters can make a gift through bequest in their will or trust by using this language:
“I, [name], of [city, state, zip], give, devise, and bequeath to Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley, federal tax ID #35-2181050, [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose.”
Contact us at 914-493-6455 for more information.
Donate your vehicle to help our House!
Did you know that you can donate your used car, truck, boat or RV to specifically benefit Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley? November 15th is National Vehicle Donation Day! But the other 364 days in the year are good too!
Vehicles are picked up for free and donations are tax deductible! Think about it and share with your friends! This is a wonderful way to help our House. Please click on the picture to learn more.